Who is Revite?
Abdi Consultancy Limited trading as Europa, are referred as “Europa”, “We”, or “Us” within this Policy. The company details are listed below.
KH2A Ltd Trading as Revite
Company number: 12529934
Trading address: Regus, 268 Bath Road Slough SL1 4DX
Registered Address: Regus, 268 Bath Road Slough SL1 4DX
For legal purposes, the “Data Controller” is also KH2A Ltd.
How do we keep your data? / How do we collect your data?
At Revite, we are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy explains how Europa collects and processes your personal data, in accordance with:
· EU-US Privacy Shield Framework
· General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
· Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (“PECR”)
· Any other requirements in the UK and European law
This Policy covers information about you collected and processed on this Site.
Please read this Policy carefully, so that you fully understand the reasons why we collect and/or process your personal data and your rights in relation to this.
By continuing to use this Site and/or Services, you are agreeing to the collection and processing of your personal data according to the terms outlined in this policy.
If you have any queries or comments about this Policy, our use of your personal information or wish to unsubscribe from messages or remarketing, please get in touch by using the details found below.
What information do you voluntarily provide us?
When you visit, register, or use the Services on this Site, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself such as:
· your name
· your contact details
· your bank and/or credit/debit card details
· information about your property and/or project
· documents, photos, and data input into this Site
· any emails, text messages, and messages sent via this Site
This is referenced in this Policy as your “Personal Information”.
What information do we automatically collect?
When you visit, register, or use the Services provided by Europa, we automatically collect certain information about yourself and your devices via Cookies and other tracking technologies such as web beacons or ‘pixels’.
A summary of the information gathered is below:
· IP (internet protocol) address
· your computer’s operating system
· the browser type you are using to browse this Site
· any referring website addresses
· cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or account
· the date and time when an email is opened
· the date and time when a link in an email is clicked
· any pages you view on this Site
This is referenced in this Policy as your “Automatic Data”.
Collectively, we refer to both “Personal Information” and “Automatic Data” as “Your Information” in this Policy.
Whilst using this Site, we assume your agreement and consent to our use of Your Information.
How will we use Your Information?
Your Information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of this Site (in accordance with the Website Terms and Conditions) and to supply the Services and features that you have requested. We may aggregate the information to identify patterns that we can use in our marketing and to help us develop, administer, support and improve our Services and features.
We may use your Information to contact you for your views on our Services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to this Site and Services. Where you have consented, we may also use Your Information to contact you with details about any other products or Services we offer that may be of interest to you.
Will we share Your Information?
We won’t share Your Information with third parties without your permission.
If we offer or supply any Services to you that is provided on our behalf by a third party, we may have to pass your Information to them in order to deliver the Service. By using this Site, you consent to us providing your Information to the third parties licensed by us to provide such Services.
Legal Basis and purpose for processing your personal data
We will only process Your Information where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the reason or reasons we collected and need to use Your Information under EU and UK data protection laws in almost all cases the legal basis will be:
· Because we need to use Your Information so that we can process your request or otherwise perform the contract we have with you
· Because we have legitimate interests to use Your Information to improve our products and Services
Because you have consented to us using Your Information for a particular purpose.
Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”)
As per the GDPR, it is your right to request a copy of Your Information (in CSV file format). This can be requested using the details here.
You also have the right for Your Information to be updated or deleted. Again, please use the details provided here.
All requests will be completed within 28 calendar days.
· The terms “you” and “your” refer to you as a user of this Site, as the context dictates;
· The terms “we”, “us”, “our”, and “Europa” refer to Carlisle Place Ventures Limited;
· “Services” and “Service” means any service provided by Revite
· “this Site” means www.r-vitr.co.uk