In 1977 Richard Rogers set up his architectural office after completing a prefabricated exposed steel structure gallery in France — Centre Pompidou. In 2020 he stepped down from his office with another prefabricated exposed steel structure gallery in France as his final project.
- Steel tube exoskeleton; prefabricated; space frame with Pratt trusses on sides; cantilevered from one side. Painted like the Golden Gate Bridge to make sure you could not miss it.
- Pivot; balancing point for the seesaw-like structure. The building touches the ground lightly on a single axis.
- Foundations; reinforced concrete.
- Retaining wall; reinforced concrete.
- Tension rods with fork heads; galvanised steel. Anchors structure to foundations.
- Cladding; steel panels; satin finish.
- Floor; poured resin; with recessed electrical sockets.
- Internal finish; white painted plasterboard. With structural expression delegated to the outside, inside is calm and pays respect to the exhibits and the view.
- Track lighting
- Glazing; 5×4 m, full-height; three panels, side panels fixed, middle panel sliding. Frames the view over the treetops towards Luberon hills on the horizon.
- Suspended access footbridge.
- HVAC system.
Revite is a true one-stop solution provider for all your architectural and construction-related needs. We invite you to experience our services first hand while maintaining a high reputation for providing quality architectural, building construction, maintenance work by remaining principled, independent, and profitable. Over 75% of new business enquires are by referral, which confirms our professionalism and expertise. With over 15 years of experience, we have proved our self as one of the UK’s best architectural and construction companies. Revite is among the preferred choice of residents. If you have any type of planning permission, architectural design, or building-related work query, please call our dedicated team for help and free quotation 01753 376991 or send us Query Online. We are always here to welcome your queries.